1 – GOLDEN SECRET
* Asked my personal sister " Who has the gold the actual rules! ” * Positive form of Glowing Rule: One should treat others as one would like others to take care of oneself * Negative type of Golden Regulation (equally important): One should certainly not treat other folks in ways that one would not want to be treated SILVER SECRET * A LARGE NUMBER OF PERSPECTIVES
5. Ethical – person empathizing with others
* Philosophic – person perceiving the neighbor as also " an I” * Sociologically
* Spiritual – history of this concept
* Basically want to be treated nicely, i then should handle others effectively * Basically want to have gates opened for me personally, then I should open doors for others * …And if I need to be greeted with a big larg and high-five wherever I go, then I should offer a big hug and high fives to others right? Less than fast. � * EFFECTS:
5. Sounds very good BUT IT FUNCTIONS When they implement GR all day long and every day you step out of the center worldwide where you have set yourself, and also you transcend yourself * We all go beyond what we know in our egocentric presence * Simple examples & seems quite obvious, but GOLDEN SECRET IS HARD TO DEFINE 2. Every single person evolves his personal version of the golden rule, mainly because everyone's acquired their feeling of consideration * Automobile don't actually want to be compassionate but they need to be right, instead * ADVICE
* All handle all others as you would like to always be treated yourself look into your own cardiovascular, discover what it truly is that gives you pain and refuse to do that to others 5. Lovers OR Friends case in point
* IN NEGOTIATION
2. Negotiate ethically is very important
* Being honest
* Keeping your claims
* Treating others the way you want to be cared for
* Standing plays a huge role in every settlement. It's much easier to achieve win-win outcomes for those who have a standing for being fair,...
Waking up later in the morning, hustling out of bed and rushing to ..
Problems in Interaction and the Legal System Communication is defined as the ..